Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Audi A4


Hey!
I' m new here! Hope I haven't missed much. lolIt would be great to have a nice advice as I am at a loss what to do... I am thinking of buying a car. I used to have Audi A 4. It was like this one but silver.


It is a great car, at least I was satisfied with it! It is safe and secure and maybe it helped me to survive the car accident I happened to face a half year ago. But I'm not sure if it is a good choice to buy the same car besides i've always wannned to have Lexus. One of my friends used to drive it and he was in-loved with this car but I've read it has expensive options packages and it is not as entertaining to drive as sportier rivals. Maybe someone here drives this car and can help me. Is it worth buying? Some say it eats too much? Is it true? Would be great to talk to those who drive it.I don't really believe the sites as they usually don't give much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you prefer to see here some information about Ukrainian love stories, or discuss in the topic? Do you dream about Ukrainian/Russian wife, do you have something to share with me, do you have anti scam ideas or additional onfo to my review? Please, leave your comments. I promise — fullinfo will be posted. Thank's!